Super Mario RPG: Winter Forest Super Mario RPG: Winter Forest

It's interesting

But you make some mistakes and some of your chords don't work. The echo creates discord harshly in some places. But overall I think that the idea is sick.
I think the simple backbeat is quirky, how it is noticeable but then blends back in, it's really simple and funny. Not a bad thing, but some people might not dig it.
Just be careful of those bad notes. They create bad chords, creating bad sound. you kept it to a minimum though.

Battle of Supremacy Battle of Supremacy

This is pretty cool.

Yea, it may be out of genre but that doesn't mean anything. This is very good. The sound quality is actually very good, and it breaches on classical techno. That's pretty cool.
the melody is very unclear. It's a bunch of violin strokes that never become defined, even when they are alone. That's perfectly fine, because this piece is almost techno which usually relies on chords and a driving beat, but if you were really trying for a real orchestral kind of thing try to make a more pronounced melody the next time you do something like this. I don't recommend it for this song though. You did very well and this sounds very cool. Good job.

DJ Babokon - Soul Free DJ Babokon - Soul Free

Hahahahaha

Oh my god I laughed so much. That was amazing. It may be utter crap, but I'll be damned if it isn't PLAIN AMAZING. I think I'll download it.
Wow, that is exceptional. And so unnecessarily creepy.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Okay? Thanks, I guess.

(0.o)

Violin_Liberation [Box-Killa] Violin_Liberation [Box-Killa]

The classical aspect is badass

The writing and the idea is really badass. The sounds you used were less than awesome, but you still made it sound awesome.
Seriously, if you find some nicer instruments for this it would be incredible. Reminds me of Link to The Past or maybe Minish Cap, totally corrupted throne-esque. you did it! GOOJOB!

Box-Killa responds:

Lol, I cant do much better then nexus and edirol orchestra :D But I'll Try

The Serenade of Storms The Serenade of Storms

This is pretty interesting.

It's okay that your title doesn't match. But it does detract from this strange Rock/DnB thing you've got going. The quality of your intruments are pretty crap, but that's okay cuz you pretty much work them well. I'd just have to say that the repetitive guitar groove gets a little annoying and the ocarina sounds are a little substandard. The bells were cool and your drums are kickin.
Except for in the beginning. Those snares in the beginning don't achieve much. And the bar or two of guitar before the main riff lasts a little too long for its purpose. It also gets annoying.
The climax of your song rocks though. If you just change your instruments this is a really cool version.

LordAwsome responds:

lol, thanks, I wasn't expecting much from the program (free mixcraft trial) But I think it worked well, And the extra lines in the beginning were kind of accidental... hehheh... *is a knob* lol

8-bit Gerudo Valley 8-bit Gerudo Valley

The intro was a little silly

That was a pretty long intro for a fast song. i don't remember that part of it, because I always assumed the intro was the little guitar lick.
The main 8bit part is really cool though. It's pretty much danceable is how I'd put it. It gets deep at some parts and lets off at others, the contrast is nice. A wide range of ntoes, and the melody sticks out most of the time. except for around 1:50, then it starts to get sucked in a little to the backround. Make sure you master it so that the melody is slightly more loud, or treble, or something that will let it stick out.
I liked it. It was cool.

LordAwsome responds:

Thank you! I think i hear it, the melody gets stuck away somewhere around there, and you have a good point about the guitar lick, i might make a new one later, lol

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

I like it

I like it alot.
But maybe it's the same feeling you have, like it's missing something
Who knows.
I voted 5, because it's amazing, but at what point does one have to stop when something is amazing? I agree with you that it's not done.
I like it. Alot.

Zelda3 - Lost Woods [Orc.Loop] Zelda3 - Lost Woods [Orc.Loop]

This is well made

Good job. It's well made. The Loop works well. And it sounds wonderful.
Good job.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks a million.

Doleo - Causarius Doleo - Causarius

Too repititive for a metal instrumental

If it had words it would make sense, but as an instrumental some parts are too repetitive. But other than that, it's pretty damn awesome. Good job. it really made up for it at 2:00.
Really, it just needs some more guitar solo, that's all. Repetition doesn't exist during a melody.

DJ-Nomad - Bermuda DJ-Nomad - Bermuda

This is pretty awesome.

It is pretty mellow, just like you say. Great background music, but also okay to just listen to.
But yea that was pretty cool. The percussion was interesting, as in sortof strange. But that's okay. It worked. Meager melodies also worked.
It all worked. Good job.